Apple has just released the new iTunes 10 (free download) with a new featured called Ping. Ping is a new and innovative way to follow your favorite artists and friends — and discover the music they’re talking about, listening to, and downloading. If Facebook and Twitter loved music, this is where they would hang out.
You can use Ping to discover new music and learn more about your favorite artists and friends starting with their bios. See what they’ve been up to — even listen to 30-second previews of music they like. Find out when and where artists and bands are on tour, and check out photos and videos they’ve posted.
Here are some features that Ping offers:
- Follow your favorite artists with a click and become part of their inner circle.
- Find out what music an artist likes and pick up a few recommendations.
- Get in on the action with artist photos and status updates. Even add comments to join the conversation.
- Top Charts tell you what the people you follow are listening to.
- Listen to 30-second previews of songs your friends recommend. Like what you hear? Download it with a click.
- Available on your iPhone or iPod Touch
Just a quick overview of what the new Ping is and what it offers. Try it today and let us know what you think and how you are going to use it to grow your business!