We get this question all the time: What browser should I use?
As of right now, Internet Explorer 8 is behind the “8 ball” (no pun intended…). To get the best web experience we recommend almost anything other than Internet Explorer. Our favorites include:
Once you use one of those browsers, you will never use Internet Explorer again. Just so we don’t sound too bitter, there have been many really good things said about Internet Explorer 9 (currently in beta) so we will wait to see what the final version has to offer before we recommend “IE” as a safe and friendly web browser!
Best Reasons to ditch Internet Explorer:
- Speed: Going from IE to Firefox is like trading in your minivan for a sports car.
- Safety: Open-source security process means issues are addressed faster to keep you safer online.
- Easy to Use: Cutting-edge features are so intuitive you won’t know how you lived without them.
- Customization: Literally thousands of ways for you to adapt Firefox to meet your unique browsing needs.
- Free: They say the best things in life are free, and Firefox is totally, 100% free of charge.